Monday, May 20, 2013

They earn huge amount from home!



In a single sentence, to complete online Jobs by others that's called outsourcing. Bangladesh has gone forward greatly in the field of Outsourcing on the Internet since last three-four years. As Freelancers the young people are showing their good performance in the outsourcing from home. 

Recently 15 freelancers have been awarded from educational, personal and organizational sectors by Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS). Let's listen to their own words: 

1. Khaled Bin Qader:  I started Freelancing in 2006. After my admission to Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), I started FreelancingEarlier, I used to read about this subject through newspapers. Currently I work with web development and web programming. Originally I work PHP-based jobs more. At the beginning, I worked the outsourcing jobs on various websites but now I work directly with customers. In the early stage of my work an institution of United States gave me full advance payment for my good performance, I was very happy for that. 
2. Sajjad hossain: I started freelancing for my own interest and attraction to it. The first job I got in July 2010, after few days my father had died. I informed my customer the death news of my father. For this reason, he gave me additional time for completing my first work. I work mainly in Internet marketing. At the beginning of my work, I collected jobs from different websites. Now work with particular customers or buyers. I have been working with an organization in USA since many days. However, the new freelancers must have the confidence to work. Alongside you have to try to get outsourcing jobs. 
3. Ahmed Sajid: After completing my O level study in 2009, I started freelancing jobs through reading an advertisement. I am working with video editing, web design and web development now. At the beginning of my work, I didn't get the earned money after finishing a definite job, then I was also disappointed for that. However, after that I overcame it through working more. It's very important to maintain the time limit when you are working with the customers. But you have to understand the English language better. Another important thing that I try to comply, to work on a particular subject. For this reason, it's possible to achieve the efficiency of work. 
4. Mohammad Soheb: I worked in web development Since 2007. It was my desire only to do this work, but after learning better. I had been trying to make for myself in order to compete internationally. Since 2009 I work freelancing jobs. I work the Web development job now. I work through the Marketplace of websites  basically. So you can work well what the job, start outsourcing action with that job, it's my advice to the new earners. 
5. Md. Mohaminuzzaman: My job started at a software company. It is seemed to me that I skilled with what the job, there are no opportunity to learn more about that and to do better at the job place. I considered from this thinking that the work area where can be used additionally? Thus I came to freelancing job. I basically work with ASP, Dot Net. At the beginning of my freelancing, I faced trouble to bring earned money to our country. Unfortunately I showed the proof of my income to the bank through laptop to withdraw it! However, Freelancing is not only an earning source, everyone should know that.
6. Anowarul Islam: The Internet access was quite good in my service organization. At the end of the 2007, I learned about freelancing through the newspapers. Later I am registered on a freelancing website. Through data entry work, I started Freelancing in 2008. I slowly began to learn to work with other jobs. I am currently in search engine optimization (SEO) and social media marketing work. Yet I regularly work Freelancing jobs alongside my service. In fact, if you are interested to work it's possible to do.
7. Sayeed Islam: I started working as IT professionals. Since 2000 I work in IT. Earlier, I lived in Canada. After coming back in own country, I involved in freelancing in 2009. I basically work with the system design, system engineering, architecture etc. I thought that everyone goes abroad to earn but I came to the country from abroad for income. However, I've succeeded in freelancing. Now it's proved that I am earning huge at home than the amount of income from Canada. 
After coming to home country, I learned about freelancing from one known friend and I am continuously trying to earn yet. I work in Outsourcing Marketplaces and with the particular clients. However, it is not very easy matter. Who want to involve in freelancing, he should start to work after learning the subject well. 
8. Khaled Md. Shahriar: As a regular user of Google I used to get information about freelancing. Besides, I also took part in some web seminars of Google. Since then, I have been working with Technology Review, Online journalism etc. I involved in freelancing fully in 2008. Making an Online media, I started regular updating it. When I got the first check from Google AdSense for my site, I felt very good. Now regular users of my website are much more. 
9. Khorshed Alam (Chief Executive, The RS Software): I was interested in freelancing through reading newspapers. We started working together a few friends through accepting the opportunity to work in third year of my study. I have been working Freelancing since 2000. I build the RS Software. We are currently work to build the e-commerce sites. When I started, the opportunity for accessing to the Internet was poor. Besides, our first office was in Sylhet. Currently we are working in Dhaka. There was an object for building the institution that's to work with together of all my class friends and create the employment opportunities for them. The field of freelancing jobs is a huge areas but you have to learn working.
10. Tanvir Al Raji (Chief Executive Officer, Tanvir IT Solutions): My journey to freelancing began in 2010. I started working with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Tanvir IT Solution is also initiated in order to huge work of our organization. All the staffs from Kushtia work here as the institution located in Kushtia. Currently the market of freelancing is much larger. If the interested people can start outsourcing with learning well, it's quiet possible to do better. It's suitable to build a institution after increasing the numbers of work. As a result, after building an organization  the employment  facilities are also increased.

11. Marzan Ahmed: I had an interest to work online. For this reason, I knew about the outsourcing and freelancing. I started fully freelancing in 2010. I generally work with data entry, Internet marketing etc. However, my position is now at the top of the Internet marketingI am always the honest in my jobs. That means I provided all my information exactly. I am basically an web designer. I think that our girls should come forward to do such work more and more. My husband works in Jessore. So I am to work with freelancing in both places of Dhaka and Jessore. 
12. Md. Enamul Haque: I learned freelancing having a scholarship from Islamic Development Bank (ADB). Since 2009 I have been working with freelancing. Currently I build different sites for Web development, E-commerce and I do the Joomla based work more. I feel very good to see the sincerity of the customers. If you can show the good performance in work, you must get great support from them. It can be detected that the unfamiliar and unknown customers from outside the country are much better. I think that there are a great lesson from them to work together. We can achieve a lot of improvement to work with them. I am working on outsourcing based websites as well as separate customers also.
13. Ashikur Rahman: Many students don't like to take more money from the family while they studying in the University level. They try to do something. I started working through one of my friend 2010. I work on a heterogeneous in freelancing from Rajshahi. I basically work in various subjects including writings. I think, the interested people must be able to work such types of jobs if they try to do with hard labor. There are many types of jobs in freelancing. I've also added many friends with the work. There are a lot of demands for these types of work. If there is a lot of pressure to do the job then need to add some freelancers to the team from abroad. I think, anyone will be able to do it after passing higher secondary class if they interested in freelancing
14. Md. Raufuzzaman, (Chief Executive Officer, Encode Labs Inc.):   I was interested on the Internet from the beginning of work. I'm Freelancing through website development, business development, Internet marketing, brand management etc since the 2009I learned work myself early and then after increasing the amount of work I created an institution named Encode Labs Inc, as well as We are working with some of our own customers alongside the Outsourcing websites.  In addition to we have our own full part-timer workers. We're working to increased employment through the organization. In this case, we need to better understanding the work and the proper learning. 
15. Md. Anwar Hossain, (Chief Executive Officer, Job Ad Net): 
Since the 2009 I started work on freelancing personally. We initiated our organisation 'Job add Net'' in order to increasing the amount of work in 2011.  We work from Rajshahi and we basically work with data entry, social communication, social marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) etc. Most of our workers are the students. In addition, we also won several awards by competing in freelancing. We can work organizational basis on a large scale, which is impossible in the personal level.






No comments:

Post a Comment